How do I get my voice mail set up?
Smeanie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Droid Maxx, and yesterday I was told someone tried to leave me a voicemail, but it said it wasn't set up? It had been set up and working since I got the phone in May. So I went to try and re-setup, it wanted a new password, said my old one wouldn't work. Reset that, then it wanted to set up visual voicemail. Went to set that up, and it is in a continuous loop saying " setting up please wait"? It has been like that since I plugged it in to charge last night?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Visual voicemail loop :(
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Smeanie, I know that getting your voicemail working is of the utmost importance for you. Let’s look to see what is going on to get you up and running.

You have done some great steps thus far and I truly appreciate all that you have done. Any changes to your phone before this started happening? Have you tried to reset the actual application for visual voicemail in your phone: http://spr.ly/6588B8jcO

Once this is completed, if you can try to power your phone off and leave off for 2 minutes. Then power back on and see if you can connect. Keep us posted.

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Smeanie, I know that getting your voicemail working is of the utmost importance for you. Let’s look to see what is going on to get you up and running.

You have done some great steps thus far and I truly appreciate all that you have done. Any changes to your phone before this started happening? Have you tried to reset the actual application for visual voicemail in your phone: http://spr.ly/6588B8jcO

Once this is completed, if you can try to power your phone off and leave off for 2 minutes. Then power back on and see if you can connect. Keep us posted.

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Smeanie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you VERY much!  This did the trick!

Mary

Personal Information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator