How do I download pics & videos from text messages to my computer?
EMaria

I have tried a couple seemingly obvious workarounds in an attempt to get some photos and videos from my text messages on my phone to my computer, but it's not working. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I download pics & videos from text messages to my computer?
Not applicable

First suggestion, read your owners manual. How to hook your phone to your pc or mac is in there.

You have a few ways to transfer first is take your usb cable and hook to your computer. Make sure its set for usb mass storage. If the photos are on internal storage the folder for photos/pictures are in DCIM. Videos should be in the Video Folder.

If your photos and videos are on a microSD card tge computer while hooked will show this sd card as another drive.

However if you have a sd card reader which most companies include with the sd card today, you can simply place into your computers sd card reader slot. No slot no problem. The sd card readers today are also able to hook via usb. If you don't have one you can buy one for cheap.

You can also use bluetooth via paring to your computer. However this method is a little quarky so use the other two.

Good Luck

0 Likes
EMaria

I've already tried option #1, and yep, I've read the users manual, and that didn't work. I'll try option #2. Thanks.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Good Luck!

I have found that its best to save to MicroSD Cards.so much easier in case your phone craps out.

0 Likes