How do I answer calls with the KITKAT update? I hit the flashing button but it's still ringing? Where are the Answer settings?
kristie73
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I answer calls with the KITKAT update?  I hit the flashing button but it's still ringing?  Where are the Answer settings?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I answer calls with the KITKAT update? I hit the flashing button but it's still ringing? Where are the Answer settings?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When the phone rings and you see the phone icon on the home screen, slide it to the green phone icon to answer the phone or slide it to the red icon to send the call to voice mail.

View solution in original post

Re: How do I answer calls with the KITKAT update? I hit the flashing button but it's still ringing? Where are the Answer settings?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When the phone rings and you see the phone icon on the home screen, slide it to the green phone icon to answer the phone or slide it to the red icon to send the call to voice mail.

kristie73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Aha!  Thank you!!!  That was not obvious. Sometimes I don't get the green and red icons.  So it's slide it to the right for answering and slide to the left for voice mail.