How can I selectively hide or delete contacts from facebook?
david4321

I have connected my facebook contacts to my phone. I want to keep some, but not others. I can "delete" selected contacts, but system says contacts are not deleted, they are hidden. This would be fine, but it seems every time phone syncs with facebook, all the hidden contacts reappear.

What I want it to select specific facebook contacts and somehow make it so they do not appear any longer in my phone contacts list, and they do not reappear by themselves.

I do not want to remove all facebook contacts, and I do not want to sort them by keeping only contacts with their phone numbers listed on their public facebook profiles - please do not suggest these, they are not at all helpful to me.

I am open to any work-around solutions involving good third party apps, services, or modifications.

Thanks for any help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How can I selectively hide or delete contacts from facebook?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

David4321 This is a great question. I totally understand. I like to connect with our friends and family on Facebook too. However, I don't want everyone's phone number in my contacts! Unfortunately, Facebook does not allow the option to selectively keep certain phone numbers in your contacts. In fact, everytime you log in to Facebook you can either choose the option to sync "all" your contacts or choose the option to not sync at all. I hope this information is helpful to you.

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes