How Do I Add Ringback Tones To My Droid Turbo?
NightOwl_1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It sure seems like there should be more than one place to get music to use for ring & ringback tones.  I know in at&t you can select portions of any song and use it for them.  With this Droid Turbo I have no idea where to insert them if I was able to get them.  Anybody els finding this a problem or maybe knows a solution.

Respectfully,

PDB

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ringback tones
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ringback tones are managed through your MyVerizon account online and housed on the Verizon Wireless servers. You can't add new music to those types of tones.

You can however add your own music for the ringtones and notification tones you hear from your phone. You place the custom ringtones in the phone's internal storage under the "Ringtones", "Notifications", or the "Alarms" folders for the phone to recognize the files are tones to add to the selection list for that type of tone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ringback tones
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ringback tones are managed through your MyVerizon account online and housed on the Verizon Wireless servers. You can't add new music to those types of tones.

You can however add your own music for the ringtones and notification tones you hear from your phone. You place the custom ringtones in the phone's internal storage under the "Ringtones", "Notifications", or the "Alarms" folders for the phone to recognize the files are tones to add to the selection list for that type of tone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes