Holster that fits Droid Razr Maxx with Otterbox on it.
crowyer

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? PLEASE? For the past week i have been looking for a cell phone pouch. Like this one down below. The dimensions of my phone are 5.375 inches tall, 3 inches wide, .625 inches thick. These measurements are from my Droid Razr Maxx with the Otterbox Commuter series on it. I have downgraded from the Defender series due to all the dust and grit i am around blowing inside my case and scratching up my screen and sides of my phone. Yes those scratches were pretty bad too. Any suggestions and ideas will help. I found one at best buy but it was leather and i did not feel like paying $30 for a case that would fall apart within the month. I'm aiming for Nylon or something more rugged due to all the brake clean, zep clean and other chemicals i am around! Thank ya'll for tryin!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Holster that fits Droid Razr Maxx with Otterbox on it.
B33
Legend

Well first off you said allot of dust So do you work in a Grain Elevator or Do you work in Construction or something like that??

Here is a Collection of Cases i provided for Poster some time Back Take a Look

But i think this is one you might want for being around allot of Dust >> OtterBox 2000 Series Case for Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/803537#803537 <<< to see the Other Cases i have on here just left click the on the Blue

0 Likes
crowyer

I am a Mechanic. But where we are at we have a gravel yard where all our parts are stored. A VERY large yard. When the wind picks up it blows all the dust into the shop. When we are walking outside and the wind blows it gets everywhere. Almost every day i come in i have to blow my toolbox off first thing in the morning and my radio because their is dust everywhere!

0 Likes
crowyer

Sorry, for some reason i only caught the question part of the message. I viewed the cases, the otterbox 3000 is a great case but it is 8 inches long. I'm looking for something that i can have easily on my side and still be able to do my work with. Something that i can also have on while i'm walking around casually not at work. I looked at all those other cases while i was at the Verizon store earlier and none of them seemed as rugged or as durable as the otterbox. That is why i would like ot stick to my Commuter and then just find a holster to fit. I appreciate your help though!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That Might be a Tough one to Find an for some reason i thought it had a Holster to pop it into Like the Defender but i took a look an know see what mean..

0 Likes
crowyer

I found one at best buy. It was a rocketfish one. The phone fit perfectly.

Only problem was its leather.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey that's Good!  What Model of Rocket Fish was it ?  You can can find some Darn good things at Best Buy Just wished they had one in our City, I'm Hoping that they will move in were Dillard's was at since Dillard's move out of our Area..

0 Likes
crowyer

I dont remember, their was only one left and it was not even on bestbuy.com,

but like i said it was leather so i wasn't even going to bother.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Good Deal Glad it Worked An it may have been a Case that had been for a Long time just waiting for some one to Pick it Up..b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
crowyer

I didnt buy it, its not what i wanted

0 Likes