Help! Droid Razr M FROZE.
seajaylerose
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was simply scrolling through facebook and my phone FROZE. I have the Droid Razr M. I've tried using the power button and volume down button option...doesn't work. I've tried plugging my phone into a PC's USB port, not helping. Anything else I can try???

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help! Droid Razr M FROZE.
seajaylerose
Enthusiast - Level 1

thank you! sorry for the delayed response! Also, this is a thank you to both of you! I ended up having to let the battery die...then plug it in...and it worked fine. Couldn't get it activated so I had to take it to the nearest Verizon. Come to find out the SIM card needed to be changed! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jdtennant

My wife's phone had the same problem this morning, but she was able to use the power and volume down button. She said she had to hold both keys down for a really long time, but the phone eventually reset.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there seajaylerose,

Let's warm up your phone to keep it from freezing. Jdtennant is correct. You are going to want to perform a soft reset by holding down the power and the volume down button at the same time until the screen shuts off. You'll then notice the screen come back on and go through the start up process.  Let us know if your still unable to get the phone unfrozen.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
seajaylerose
Enthusiast - Level 1

thank you! sorry for the delayed response! Also, this is a thank you to both of you! I ended up having to let the battery die...then plug it in...and it worked fine. Couldn't get it activated so I had to take it to the nearest Verizon. Come to find out the SIM card needed to be changed! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi seajaylerose,

We're glad to hear that everything was resolved properly. Please feel free to visit http://bit.ly/yN1P80 if further assistance can be provided in the future, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes