File Named 'tiles_nt.db"
Bobcat_Warrior

This show as a 11.52 MB files.  Is it safe to delete?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: File Named 'tiles_nt.db"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bobcat_Warrior,

Files stored on mobile devices are vast and at times confusing as there are so many. The file name you listed above is not a standard file name to be able to tell you if its safe to delete. 

I would like to gather a few more details to guide you in the right direction.

What is the make/model of your phone? Where do you see the file name listed on your phone? Have you used a file manager program to open the file and see what it contains?

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bobcat_Warrior

Cell is Motorola Droid Maxx, XT1080.  File shows up when using "All in One" Rom Clean option.  Do not have a file management app, what would you suggest I get for that app?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you referring to a custom ROM OS version?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Bobcat_Warrior

No, "All in One" app has several operations. " Rom Clean" allows one to eliminate duplicate files, pictures, and identify very large files,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for that information Bobcat_Warrior. The play store contains numerous 3rd party applications that you can use as a file manager. While we are unable to recommend a specific one, you can search and review other customers thoughts about which one is the best one available. If you try to click or open the file, does it open or respond at all?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bobcat_Warrior, 

I can provide more details regarding your options to manage your files. Rather than using third party software, we would suggest going to Settings>Storage, and accessing device content directly from there. You will be able to remove files if needed, and see what is taking up space on your device. This can help you manage your device's storage in a safe way, so essential device files do not get deleted. 

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes