Droid turbo volume
fjgr8s

Very low volume ... Can't turn it up

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo volume
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's pump up the volume! When did this start happening? Are you trying to listen to music or is this on a phone call?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
fjgr8s

Began 2/3 months ago .. essentially affects ALL volume operations -- calls,

music, voice mail....

On Nov 18, 2015 10:54 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure that your phone is working as intended Frank. While is impossible for us to assess audio issues via Social media, our store representatives will be happy to do a hands on evaluation and determine next best step. Please enter your ZIP code at this link vzw.com/StoreLocator for a Verizon Wireless store near you.

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Blessed30

I have very little volume on my new Droid Turbo 2? Any ideas except bring into store and exchange? I just received it  yesterday.

0 Likes
fjgr8s

I have given up trying to fix or be offered a solution to the Droid Turbo

volume problem. I am convinced it is an inherent flaw in the design and I

am disappointed that Motorla won't acknowledge it and offer a rebate.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blessed30, let’s make sure that we bring the volume back to normal. Did you receive the phone brand new as an upgrade or what this a warranty replacement device? Is there any kind of case or screen protector on the device? Is the volume only low during a phone call or is it low for notifications as well? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes