Re: Droid Turbo bluetooth disconnects from bluetooth headset.
David95238

I appreciate that so much MiiHere, both you and Robert have been excellent in assisting me with this matter and I will be sure to give a very positive review on the Verizon survey.  So far, this experience has been OUTSTANDING and I cannot thank you both enough.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

No problem. Glad it was a simple fix, thanks for humoring all the questions in order to rule out some things.

0 Likes
David95238

I wanted to check in with Mii Here and Robert.  We had discussed turning off the advanced calling so I could use the sennheiser Bluetooth and I wanted to say that despite our workaround the connection continued to be lost even with the advanced calling off.

I received a replacement phone from Verizon yesterday and now the battery does not appear to charge when I plug in the original droid turbo charger.  The icon does not appear to show the 'lightening bolt'.  I updated the replacement with lollipop and when I plugged it in overnight last night I woke up and it says my battery is 90% after an overnight charge.

Is my replacement unit defective?!  I waited awhile for it and am getting pretty exhausted of my phone issues even though I have been a loyal fan of the droid line and Verizon... 

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Unfortunately replacement phones are refurbished phones so they are not without their own issues as well. Typically if you find a problem with a replacement, they will send you out another, and another and another...i once went through around 6 or 7 of them.

Are you able to remove the battery on your phone? If so, do that and then plug it in and see if it powers up; it's how I would test say a faulty laptop battery.

I doubt it is the battery though so my suggestion is to once again get a replacement. I know, not what you wanted to hear.

0 Likes
bsprout3

Was this issue ever resolved?  I'm having the same issue.  I have a Droid Turbo as well.  I thought it was the headset.  I previously used the LG HBS-700.  I ended up getting a NOA Bluetooth headset and it does the same thing.  I listen to podcasts all day long and it never cuts out.  If I'm talking to someone it cuts out all the time.  Would really like to get this resolved.   Thank you...

0 Likes
yuzhakov1709
Enthusiast - Level 1

Great info!  I would never guess that the USB connector is located under the ear pad.  I have previously tried to update the firmware but could not connect to my Bluetooth headset from my computer.

0 Likes