Re: Droid Turbo bluetooth disconnects from bluetooth headset.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

None of them are anything that sends up a red flag, did you do disable all these apps before pairing the Bluetooth or after?

0 Likes
David95238

I just tried using it again to talk with my Nephew and it the Bluetooth headset cut out within two minutes and I had to manually switch the phone to speaker.  I do not touch the headset when this occurs, I just wear it and it cuts out.

0 Likes
David95238

I will test now by calling my mom and watching the Bluetooth screen on my phone to see if it changes when it disconnects

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you can, make a call and then press the button you usually do to dim the phones screen. I'm wondering if it happens when your phone automatically shuts the screen off.

0 Likes
David95238

I just called my mom and the Bluetooth headset cut out at 9 minutes 36 seconds.  During this time the phone automatically shut the phone screen off and I was still connected.  I also viewed the Bluetooth screen on the turbo and it remained 'on' throughout.

Sometimes I can stay connected for this long but most times the person I am talking to will cut out within a few minutes and then I have to manually switch to speaker

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You don't have any other devices on, like the old droid maxx that once was connected to headset?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

On the headset is there a light that indicates it's still connected? Powered on?

0 Likes
David95238

yes, there is a light however since im wearing the headset I cannot see if the light changes when the disconnect occurs.  The headset remains powered on after the disconnect however because if I go to make another call it is still connected and not turned off

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Under your phone settings, do you have an accessories section? Or under your dialer screen have you looked under settings?

I'm wondering if you can turn on or off something; hands free related.

0 Likes
David95238

Also, I have one game on the droid turbo and when I play the game the music from the game goes to the headset and I have never experienced a Bluetooth audio disconnect when playing the game.

I have never played the game for more than ten minutes at a time with the headset so maybe perhaps it just hasen't cut out yet but traditionally, when I am talking with a person it disconnects within a few minutes and when I play a game, the audio does not disconnect.  My wife has now given me permission to play the game for more then ten minutes so I can test it.

0 Likes