Droid Razr M Sending Email
bagogirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

When sending an e-mail with an attachment using 4g and not my home wireless, getting a msg stating that the msg is large and it may incurr charges if sent. My old phone compressed the image automatically and let me send it. Is there a way with this phone?? Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M Sending Email
Not applicable

Disregard the message if you have a text message allotment or a data package. It is just a system generated message.

MMS and TXT messaging is normally part of your phone plan. Check it on your invoice or at verizon wireless online account services.

At anytime if you need a quick answer dial *611 from your cell or 800-922-0204 from another phone.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and happy Thursday bagogirl,

Elector is correct. Thanks Elector. The message is designed to keep our customers informed so they can make the best decision for them. While everybody doesn't have unlimited text messaging, we want to make every effort to assist our customers in managing their wireless service. As far as compressed images, our 4G LTE network has the bandwidth to send large files without compromising the quality of the message/image. If you have any additional questions or concerns then we are here to help.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bagogirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the information, now you are referring to text messaging in your reply however I am sending an e-mail out not a text message when I get this message.

0 Likes
Not applicable

same thing. disregard it.

bagogirl wrote:

Thanks for the information, now you are referring to text messaging in your reply however I am sending an e-mail out not a text message when I get this message.

0 Likes