Downloading all attachments at one time
sfenocchi1015

I actually am having two issues.  First, when I purchased the Razr Maxx and the verizon rep at the store set up my email account (hotmail) on the phone.  We opened up an email that had about 5 attachments and as soon as I opened the email itself, the attachments were somehow automatically opening in the body of the email.  That is no longer happening.

Second, when I do receive an email with attachments, I click on the attachment, it opens to a new screen and then I have to click on "download" for it to open.  Not really a problem if there is only 1 or 2 attachments.  However, when I get email with 10 attachments, is there any way to (1) get them to open automatically as  it did the day I purchased the phone....or (2) is there any option to "download all" (without having to save them anywhere)?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Downloading all attachments at one time
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I don't know the HOTMAIL App ... but in YAHOO's, I open the APP, then click on SETTINGS and ATTACHMENT DOWNLOAD .. there are options there to restrict (or not) attachment downloads to WiFi only and general management of the dowloads .. Start there - in your APP's Settings.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Try opening the email client and then press the menu button and look for the option for the messages delivery options and make sure you have download attachments checked....   Also if this doesn't work you can try K9 email client from Play Store it has this option that seems to work as you ask..

0 Likes
sfenocchi1015

thanks your the responses.  i will try this out 

0 Likes