Data issues with the Rzzr
RobFurious

I recently bought the droid Razr and have had some issues.  First off I seem to get a decent amount of data connection disconnects.   Also when I live on Long Island and work in Manhattan.  Where I live I only get 3g and the connection is slooooow.  In Manhattan I get 4g and the connection varies from 12mbps to 32 mbps.  3g in my house I get around 0.67.  Meanwhile my daughter has a droid X and is pulling 12mbps on 3g.  **bleep** is up with that?  Although something just dawned on me.  It may be possible when I tested the connection she was connected to wifi. I'll have to recheck that.  But I still have an ultra slow connect on the Razr with 3g and enough disconnects on my phone to drive me insane.  Imagine when I try to watch a movie on HBO Go.  Any insight?  Thanks. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data issues with the Rzzr
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

RobFurious wrote:

I recently bought the droid Razr and have had some issues.  First off I seem to get a decent amount of data connection disconnects.   Also when I live on Long Island and work in Manhattan.  Where I live I only get 3g and the connection is slooooow.  In Manhattan I get 4g and the connection varies from 12mbps to 32 mbps.  3g in my house I get around 0.67.  Meanwhile my daughter has a droid X and is pulling 12mbps on 3g.  **bleep** is up with that?  Although something just dawned on me.  It may be possible when I tested the connection she was connected to wifi. I'll have to recheck that.  But I still have an ultra slow connect on the Razr with 3g and enough disconnects on my phone to drive me insane.  Imagine when I try to watch a movie on HBO Go.  Any insight?  Thanks. 

Hello to all community members! Thanks for engaging on this topic. RobFurious, I would like to help resolve your connectivity issues. I noticed that you haven't been back to the forum since posting this. I hope that you do return to become a part of this great forum, particularly to let us know if this matter was fixed. Please let me know if I can help at all. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend
The 12 mbps on the Droid X is definitely on WiFi.
0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
There was a 4g outage that might effect 3G areas. My mom noticed that my dads X was little faster when razr was in 3G too. X is faster then thunderbolt to on 3G at times.
0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

RobFurious wrote:

Hello to all community members! Thanks for engaging on this topic. RobFurious, I would like to help resolve your connectivity issues. I noticed that you haven't been back to the forum since posting this. I hope that you do return to become a part of this great forum, particularly to let us know if this matter was fixed. Please let me know if I can help at all. Thanks again!

0 Likes