Re: Data Problems Getting Ridiculous
msbobbitx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue with the HTC Rezound.

0 Likes
Dabearsrace

Unable to get data yesterday from 9:37am til 4:26pm Whats' up with that

Mark                                                      

0 Likes
msbobbitx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I gave up and am using WIFI now.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Dabearsrace <community@verizonwireless.com

0 Likes
gefurlan

I am having the same issues as mesii23.  From what I can tell, it is not specific to an area -- I have no data connectivity at home, at work, at the store -- areas several miles apart.  I use no battery saver apps.  I do have a Norton anti-virus app installed, but that has been on since I got the phone in November 2011.  This data issue has only been the past few days.

Since I have NO connectivity, I cannot download the Motorola Connectivity app from the Play store.

All this money for the "most reliable 4g network" and I have a $300 paperweight since yesterday morning.

0 Likes
FluteChick
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have you been upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich? I was having CONSTANT connectivity problems until last Friday, when I was upgraded, and I've had no problems since.

0 Likes
Dabearsrace

Recieved ICS last Tuesday 2nd issue with data since ICS

Mark

0 Likes
gefurlan

No.  I am on android 2.3.6.  I can't do any upgrading or checking for system updates since I have no connectivity.

0 Likes
benf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't think I could have said it any better myself. The only thing consistent with my Verizon service is that it is inconsistent and it is usually crap. It is so frustrating! The big thing they talk about is 4g and it doesn't work!

0 Likes
msbobbitx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm thinkning of just terminating service.

0 Likes
stratosphere1333

Is there such an app for the Samsung Stratosphere.  My phone is disconnected from the network most of the time.  Very frustrating, especially with what my family plan costs me on a monthly basis.

0 Likes