DROID MAXX and ICloud
Rapturesaint

Yesterday I upgraded my Driod to a DRIOD MAXX.  I also subscribed the "ICLOUD."  With ICLOUD in, the salesperson at our local Verizon store was able to transfer all my contacts and photos from my gallery in my previous Driod to my current MAXX.  Because of the transfer I have two issues:

(1). Issue 1.  My contacts on my MAXX has no photos or icon for each of my contact.  My previous Droid had all the contacts picture that was on my Facebook.  My facebook is up on my MAXX with no problems there.  How can I restore those photos and icones on my contact list?

(2).  Issue 2.  Since ICLOUD restored all my photos on my previous Driod gallery, I am unable to move all the photos on my ICloud and transfer it to my gallery in my MAXX.  How do I do that.?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: DROID MAXX and ICloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Rapturesaint,
Congratulations on your new device! Let's get your phone setup the way you like it! While in the Facebook application go to Settings>Sync or check in the phones Settings>Accounts>Facebook to adjust the apps ability to sync with your contacts. To restore your Gallery from Verizon Cloud, press and hold on each picture in the Cloud app and you will have the option to move the picture to the device. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
s3pete

is there an easier way if I want to move 100 pictures

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

s3pete we want to make the process as simple as possible! I definitely understand your concern since you have so many so many pictures. As an alternative, you can also check to see if the pictures are available in your Files apps by following these steps http://vz.to/1eN7KsQ

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes