Constant reboot and freezing with droid turbo
sundayfunday311

As stated above. Not sure how long but it's been a while. So annoying.

What can I do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Constant reboot and freezing with droid turbo
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to force the phone into safe mode to see if you can get the phone to boot fully?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bryan, I also have the Turbo and know how I would feel if it was not working. We will help get your phone back up and running as it should. When did the problems start? Is there any physical damage? Please check for any new software updates? Link to check for Software update: http://vz.to/1TStBJx

Install System Updates - DROID TURBO by Motorola
[Device-Specific Instructions]
Caution:
• Battery level requirements:
o minimum of 40% (not charging)
o minimum of 20% (while charging)
• A system update won't be received while roaming.

Notes:
• A system update can also be done over a Wi-Fi network or via the Software Upgrade Assistant (SUA).
• If prompted to update the device, skip to step 5.
1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > System updates.
2. Tap Check for system updates.
3. If prompted, tap OK.
4. If an update is available, tap Download.
If presented with 'Your device's software is up to date', tap OK.
5. Tap Install Now.

RVZWhT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MarkRinbop

Currently also having this problem.  I have tried absolutely everything, including factory resets, flashing 4.1 kitkat and using all of the OTA's, safe mode, safe mode with only pre installed apps, booting without the google app package, booting regular without the google app package, and booting just regular.  I am running currently on 5.1, which is as far as the OTA's take me.  This problem is infuriating and makes my phone unusable.  In my current position i need a reliable phone for Lyft, Uber, and flights, and this phone is just not cutting it. 

0 Likes