Charging issues
Sandracalhoun65

I had to update and ever since it takes 12 or so to fully charge and even sometimes that want get it 100% I took it to the Verizon store and they tried a few things but didn't help when I plug in the charger it says charging slow

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Charging issues
bearone21
Legend

are you charging with phone on or off??

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Sandracalhoun65

Sorry phone died just got it back on I am charging with phone on but I did it that way before the update and it charged fast now so slow I can't do anything while it's charging or it want charge or even loose charge

0 Likes
Sandracalhoun65

I have a droid turbo

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

In the battery settings on the phone does it say it is charging via AC or USB? Are you using the charger that came with the phone? Have you tried a different charger or USB cable?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get down to the bottom of the issues with charging your device, Sandracalhoun65. Are you using the original charger that came with the device? Have you tested different outlets?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TIMETAO

Sandra,

what was the resolution?  i am experiencing the same issues.  the only charger that will work now is the Turbo Charger.  All other chargers, that have worked for the past 10 months, no longer work and actually drain the battery.

thank you!

0 Likes
ericac_vzw
Verizon Employee

TIMETAO -

An important accessory to any phone is a working charger. I am disappointed to learn that you're having trouble with keeping your battery charged. You mentioned you're using a Turbo Charger but what kind of phone is it? How quickly is the battery draining? How long does it take to charge?

Keep us posted!

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TIMETAO

Eric,

I have the Droid Turbo 2. The turbocharger works perfectly unfortunately

the battery drains very very quickly. All of the Chargers that they use

that are not Turbo have been using in the past Now drain the battery rather

than charge it. Every sense the last update the phone is [Removed].

Very disappointed

Tim

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes