Re: Can't get all my music on my phone since the update
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

I hate this, because with ICS I used to be able to press on the song and hold it, right in the music player, and it would come up saying "Set as Ringtone."  Now everything has changed, and it has to be so difficult...:(

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you've got music that's protected ... didn't you say they came from iTunes?  I'm not that familiar with iTunes, but aren't there permission issues with some of the songs from that site?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yeah, I like that 'use as ringtone' feature as well.  Unless there's some sort of copyright/protection issue with the songs (or some new quirk with JB that I'm not aware of), you should be able to put a copy in your Ringtones folder.

0 Likes
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

But I had these songs on my phone before Jelly Bean.  I know that some songs are protected, but I can't see iTunes not allowing more than 500 of them back on my phone Smiley Sad

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Tik it Could be when he got the Songs there might not have been the Restrictions on them as there are Now and when he Updated to the New OS it Reset or Change things to were he is going to have to either Pay for them again or figure a different way to Upload them One service you can use to Transfer iToon's is Winamp i have never have used Itunes that much either but i know there is allot people that like the Service..

0 Likes