Can I add home screens on my Droid Maxx?
Rlstucker

I like to have home screens for categories.  ie. Games, links, shopping, compass - mapping - level - GPS, social, etc.

I need 7 home screens.  How do I add 2?

I admit it.  I'm retired and use the phone a LOT.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Maxx add home screens.
Snn5
Legend

You can also create folders I believe so that you can put all your games in one folder, other apps in another.  Try to put a game on one screen.  Then, take another game and drag it on top of that games icon.  That should create a folder because I believe 5 screens is the max.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

You can also create folders I believe so that you can put all your games in one folder, other apps in another.  Try to put a game on one screen.  Then, take another game and drag it on top of that games icon.  That should create a folder because I believe 5 screens is the max.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rlstucker, we love when our customers customize their phones. Keeps everything easily accessible and right at your finger tips. Click here to add additional home screens on your Droid Maxx http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-84524/

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Your link is to adding folders, not home screens.