Browser windows won't open
StormyToo
Enthusiast - Level 2

After 3 to 4 searches my browser windows in Google or Chrome won't open. I have to go out, close all tabs and clear history that then start again to get new window. I have cleared the cache,  done a stem restore and it didn't help. Some of the tabs showing open are ones I opened earlier in the day or yesterday.  Settings??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Browser windows won't open
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

StormyToo,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your Droid Maxx not wanting to open when you have completed multiple searches. Being able to multitask nowadays is a necessity and I want to make sure we can get you back to what you are used to. Thank you as well for the steps you have taken so far, as it helps narrow down the root cause of what is going on.

To gather some more details, I have a few questions that I would like to ask you. When was the last time you were able to perform this function the way you typically do? What changes have been made on your device since then?

To see if the actions are the same through another browser, what happens when you use a different browser instead of Chrome? You mentioned Google or Chrome, but Chrome is the browser as opposed to Google being just a search engine. You can download Firefox or another Internet browser to test this.

Thank you for reaching out and we look forward to getting this matter resolved!

RyanCo_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes