Android turbo 2 power cycles randomly
TDTECH

My Android Turbo 2 lately has been turning off and on.  anyone have thoughts about this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Android turbo 2 power cycles randomly
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried booting the phone into Safe Mode to see if the issue still occurs when all the third party applications are disabled. If it doesn't reoccur, then an application you downloaded is causing the rebooting. You will need to remove that application. If it does reboot while in Safe Mode then you have a deeper problem.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TDTECH, we don't want this to be an ongoing problem. When did this issue start happening? Did you recently update the software on your phone or download a new application to it? Does your phone have any physical or liquid damage?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
phorim

After factory resets and removing the SD card didn't work, VZW tech support tried to get me to reset again, but not sync my accounts to the phone.  They think there is garbage synced to google causing the reboots.  After realizing my other 3 android devices don't have this issue with the same accounts, I decided against this.  I'm eating the $250 I have left on this phone, and I ordered a Pixel directly from Google.

0 Likes