Alarm tones on Motorola Droid Razr
KillBoxR32

I have the new update and love it. I have not had any problems with it. I just need help setting my alarm tones, after the update it changed the tones I could choose. I like the one I had, but I dont know how to change it. Very alarming was the alarm tone name.   I go to alarm and timers, choose alarms, open my alarm, choose sound, it brings up a limited list. I want to know how to access the full list. If anyone could help me with this matter I would be very happy. Regular alarms do not wake me and right now I am relying on my old Samsung charge to wake me up. Very alarming is a nice tone for me.  Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Alarm tones on Motorola Droid Razr
B33
Legend

K.B. Have a Look at what i Posted here as it Shows allot of tips and Tricks with the New Soft Wear and on this Paige it has the New Updated Manuals for The Razr/Razr Maxx  Give it a Look b33Smiley Happy

If you still need help i'll try to do what i can.  but as on mine i don't use the Alarms at all.. but i'll try and Help as Much as i can Hope this page helps as Well it's got allot a good new Tips..

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/product_page/faqs/p/30,6720,8112/p_country_code/US

0 Likes