streaming/buffering issues after upgrade to 2.3.4
maggartj
When using all streaming aps such as Pandora or Slacker it will play the 1st few seconds of a song then buffers and skip to the next song. Also the 3g signal is horrible and I live in Columbus, OH. When I download from the Market it loses the signal and says to retry. I have done everything including a hard reset and am still having all these problems. There was no problems until the OTA upgrade
0 Likes
Re: streaming/buffering issues after upgrade to 2.3.4
gollum

I am also seeing this with Pandora after the failed update to 4.08 today. I am running 4.06.605.3.

0 Likes
maggartj
And apparently I have the 4.06.605.2
0 Likes
B33
Legend

Go to Your settings > Schroll up to About phone Click on it Then click on Software Information an look down to wear it says Software Number it should read like this >>  4.08.605.2  An your base band version should Read 2.15.10.07.07  An android Version 2.3.4.  Thats what it will look like with the new Update.

Here's a link to the Update:

http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/system_update/incredible.pdf << Take a look if this helped drop a Kudo an thanks B33 :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
maggartj
Yes, this what I have
0 Likes
gollum

After I successfully upgraded to 4.08 the buffering problem went away.

0 Likes
Re: SLACKER RADIO...STREAMS SWELL NO ISSUES SO FAR
B33
Legend

Since updating to the new 4.08 ginger fix an updating Slacker to 3.1.444 my Incredible has been streaming ok no buff.. or skippy  :smileywink:  as of yet An thats using the Network will try Wi-Fi after the Break.. Stay Tuned.. B33 :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
maggartj
Yes, Slacker seems to b ok now. Pandora still buffers and skips to the next song. Maybe it's Pandora. I have also had problems with Tunein dropping. Will try YouTube tonight. I have noticed an overall dropoff in 3g performance.
0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup i've had Pandora in the past an when it was getting Hairy on the buff an skipp issues i dropped it.  an Tune-in has been acting the same as well but i don't listen to it much but what i've been having problems with lately is Winamp when it's playing an Hooked to it's charger it streams fine but pull the Cord an let the display go out an the skipping starts then just goes out alltogether. but pute the cord back in an it strems fine again. Like a goat drinking milk :smileyindifferent: So i don't no what cource i'm going to take on it there's another update so i guess i try it an see if Works. B33 

0 Likes
incredible4me

Guys whatever app you are having problems with,uninstall and reinstall it, tunein was giving me headache also after updating to 4.08 but after a quick uninstall and reinstall, its working just fine.

0 Likes