Re: screen broken and camera issues
BDawg866
Enthusiast - Level 3

yellowcanary73 wrote:

BDawg866 wrote:

yellowcanary73 wrote:

Cause the shipping date is now 08/03/2010

Are you going to spew this crap into every thread on here? I haven't opened one thread tonight that you have written this in. Do you know anything about how this works????

You sure its in every thread please tell me how this work would.

There number one, I fixed your post since apparently you dont know how to quote properly. Number 2, I opened no less than three threads that you run into talking about the shipping date being pushed back. You, not knowing anything about how ordering and shipping works.

Once all the phones from the expected 7/23 shipment had been order, they posted the date of their next expected shipment of the 27th. And you know what, when all those had been ordered and allocated, they posted the next date that they were expecting a shipment so that people ordering them would know what that day was. Amazing how these things work.

0 Likes
yellowcanary73

It's nice to have such special people like you in here.

0 Likes
kpex

I have the screen issue as well.  The phone was ordered on the 15th, arrived on the 16th and immediately started seeing the ugly banding issue, which has only become worse over time.  I called in on the 19th to get it worked out, expecting that they would have a reserve stock specifically set aside for RMAs, only to find out that I now must jump back in the queue with every new order.  The date they are now giving is the 29th. 

I find it absolutely unbelievable that no supply manager at Verizon is smart enough to anticipate a certain amount of DOA phones and have reserves set aside to make the earliest of the early adopters whole. Un-friggin'-believable!!!

If there is any upside to be had at all, at least Verizon (on the 5th call) offered to give me a 10% discount for the next 6 months.  So, if you have any such issues and have not yet received your 10% discount for the next 6 months, I suggest you call right back in and get the same.  Oh yeah, they also said they would ship it FedEx P1, but then again they flat out lied on 2 of the phone calls about having it my hands the very next day, so I guess we will just see if they really come through on any of it.

0 Likes