"Favorites" question - Incredible
AZ_Jim

OK, new Incredible user only since just last week.  When trying to set up some contacts in the Favorites panel, I wanted to remove one so did a long press on the contact and dragged to the bottom of the screen.  That action deleted the entire Favorites panel, not just the one contact.  Two questions: 1) How do I get the Favorites panel back?, and 2) How are you supposed to remove a single contact from the panel?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Favorites" question - Incredible
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

Long press on the screen, select Widget, select People, choose the widget style and hit select, hit Favorites and your panel is back.  To remove a contact from the favorites panel, go to People and edit the contact you want to remove so the "group" is anything but favorites, and there you go. Let me know if this worked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

Long press on the screen, select Widget, select People, choose the widget style and hit select, hit Favorites and your panel is back.  To remove a contact from the favorites panel, go to People and edit the contact you want to remove so the "group" is anything but favorites, and there you go. Let me know if this worked.

0 Likes
AZ_Jim

Your suggestion worked!  Thanks much.  Still a lot to learn about this thingy.

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

No problem! It is a great device, I owned mine for a month now and I don't know how I survided without one this whole time!

0 Likes
BigSky

Was just browsing looking for how to retrieve my Favorite Contacts on my home page and came across you simple answer. Thanks soooo much!

0 Likes