need help with a messaging problem.
heyyo9

Well i deleted a thread of texts from someone while they were texting me i guess and one of the messages came through but i can not open it. NOw everytime i get a message it says have two unread messages, but there is only one to open. And sometimes i can pull down the notification at the top and there will be the message but i can not open it or delete it. How can i get rid of it? & turning off the phone and taking the battery out does not help. Please help it is reallly annoying.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: need help with a messaging problem.
kenzienichols

this same exact thing happened to me the other day, and i have no idea to get rid of it. Everytime i try opening it it just says loading... but never loads! and wen i pull down on my notification bar it says two unread but doesnt show the one i havent read yet! if you have figured it out yet let me know!

0 Likes
Re: need help with a messaging problem.
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

If the message is locked press and hold the message to unlock in.  Then delete the message.  

Then power the device off, then removed and replace the battery.   

Deleting a single message
While viewing a message thread, press and hold the message that you want to delete.
If the message is locked, tap Unlock message on the options menu, and then press and
hold the message to display the options menu again.
Tap Delete message on the options menu.
When prompted to confirm, tap OK.

Deleting several message threads

Press HOME , and then tap > Messages.

On the All messages screen, press MENU, and then tap Delete.

Select the message threads you want to delete.

Tap Delete. Any locked messages will not be deleted.

Power the device off, then removed and replace the battery.  

0 Likes