Re: low storage space notification...
ROCKETRON57

I constantly have low storage icon up on my Incredible.  3/4 of the memory is empty and its still there. It locks up constantly, so I have to pull the battery 6 or 7 times a day. This phone is a piece of crap and I will NEVER buy another HTC product. I took it to Verizon store and done the full restore several times. The software updates made it even worse.  I have to be within 4 miles of a tower to be able to make a call.  Come June I am getting an Apple. (My Apple computer fixed all my constant PC problems.)  It sucks that I have to wait for Verizon to allow me a discount when the phone they sold me is crap.

0 Likes
drum_thumper
Contributor - Level 1

I have had my phone over the 20 months now (just waiting for iPhone5 to come out).  I too have had the memory issue.  One fix that seems to make it happy every few weeks is to go through and clear your data out of Facebook (one of the largest apps I have on my phone).  It loves to store a lot of data (the app is almost 10m and it will eat data quite quick-usually to about 10m before it tells me I have no more space).  Every time I clear the data the notification goes away (instantly I might add).  Also, make sure you push what you can to the sd card,  I too get annoyed with it.  Though I might add that not all have had this issue as my wife's has never gotten this notification.

worriedtwo

Hi   I was just wondering when your contacts etc re synced, did u loose any of your pictures or video.  I need to get my pics and vids off this phone but I am going to have to figure out how to do that, anyway thanks for the response in advance and have a blessed day

0 Likes
drum_thumper
Contributor - Level 1

I actually did not lose my contacts or any other data except that which I purposely deleted.  My wife lost her contacts shortly after she got her phone but luckily it was not a lot.  We solved the problem by getting her on backup.assistant.  I also store all my pictures, videos and music on my sd card.  I will say that the process I detailed below will not permanently eliminate the low memory problem.  I just helps for a little while.  I can usually go for several days if not a couple of weeks before I have to repeat the procedure.  Now my wife has never had the problem but she does not have as many memory intensive apps as I do.

0 Likes
River_ratt

<Duplicate post deleted for crossposting per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See post link for the original message.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes