iTunes Syncing?
mkdroid

Does anyone know if there is a way/app to sync my iTunes library onto my Droid Incredible????  Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: iTunes Syncing?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Check out ISyncr or double twist for syncing songs from itunes

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Try this,

1. Download and install iTunes Agent
  2. Once installed, the application runs in the system tray and monitors iTunes
  3. Plug the DROID Incredible into your computer's USB port and mount it (figure 1 above)
    1. Touch the USB icon that appears in the menu bar at the top of the display, and drag it down to expose the Android Notification Pane
    2. Tap on USB Connected, and select Mount
  4. From your PC, create a folder on the mounted DROID Incredible called Music

The second section, below, details how to create a configuration for the DROID Incredible in iTunes Agent's Preferences (figure 2 for all steps below).

Alternate Text

1. Right-click on the iTunes Agent icon in the system tray
  2. Click Preferences
  3. Leave all defaults checked and click the New button
  4. Give the device a name (DROID Incredible in this case)
  5. Leave Synchronize pattern: set to iTunes
  6. Click the Choose button and select the Music folder you created on the DROID Incredible
  7. Click the Create button and select the Music folder you created on the DROID Incredible
  8. Click Save and then Close

The final section explains how to add music to your DROID Incredible (figure 3 for all steps below).

Alternate Text

1. Launch iTunes and you will see a playlist folder called My Devices, under which you will see the DROID Incredible.
  2. Simply drag the music you wish to synchronize from your iTunes library to your DROID Incredible into this playlist.
  3. Finally, right-click on the iTunes Agent icon in the system tray and select Synchronize devices.

Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
josuss17

Do you use  the same procedure  as you described above for the Droid with the HTC Thunderbolt?  If not, how do you sync iTunes  with the THunderbolt?  I've had little luck know where to find things on my Thunderbolt re: files, locations of files and such.  Please give step by step instructions.  Thanks so much!

0 Likes