data plan for droid x
bluebdee

ok If I get a droid x in the currant droid sale  online can I get 4gb for 2gb price of 30 dollars or is the extra data only for only for 4g phones?I really wanted the droid bionic in the leap year sale yesterday but the verizon website went bonkers last night and I gave up trying to log in...I have an upgrade that I have been waiting to use  ...I am confused about the data because I have the 75mb plan on my rogue and guess i am gonna give in and get a smartphone because l want the nicer phone with the better camera..Help me understand

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: data plan for droid x
rcschnoor
Legend

Double data deal is for 4G phones only.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Double data deal is for 4G phones only.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

At this point why would you NOT want a 4G phone anyway? The DX is 2 years old. If it were me, I would be looking at 1 of the newer 4G phones. Don't get me wrong, it's been a work horse for me and I still love it, but there certainly are some features in the later models that I would love to have  ...  (e.g., Razr MAXX is really sweet)  But hey, YMMV ...

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello bluebdee,

Thanks for posting. rcschnoor is correct. The Twice the Data Promotion is only available when you upgrade to a 4G LTE Smartphone. For more information feel free to visit this link. Upgrading from a Samsung Rogue to a Smartphone will require you to switch to a data plan compatible with a Smartphone. I'm sure you'll find this information helpful.

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes