V-Cast
Ron1

How do I set my phone so it can be seen by V-Cast?

Is V-Cast the best way to add music to my DroidX?

Ron1

0 Likes
Re: V-Cast
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Are you referring to the Media Link application on your Computer? That is the program that you CAN use to manage your video & music, et al from your Computer after plugging in your DROID via the USB cable. (You download the application via the Verizon site.) There is also the Motorola Media Link application that can be found on the MOTO site.  In my experience, neither of these auto-connect very well ... in fact I gave up on both of them.  YMMV.

However you don't need either of those to copy music & pics to your SD Card. You just need the MOTOROLA driver on your computer. Then plug your phone in, set it to PC Mode and just drag & drop files to the appropriate directory.

Lastly, if you're really talking about VCAST, it is already an APP on your phone. But to use it requires a $9.99/month charge to use it..  (rip off).

0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2

there are many ways to add music to your phone with out ever connecting to a pc. there are apps such as zedge for ringtones and wallpapers and also music wizard that searches online for music that you can search for and download for free. Search the market. 

0 Likes
mikecox

Where to I find the motarola driver for the computer?

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2
0 Likes