Re: Unable to access a single website with data network (with details galore)
cpearson

Well... its certainly not qwest unless they are discarding a internet route because of the Verizon Blacklisted IP issue.

My company has many phones as well as aircards (verizon USB dongles) .  We are completely usable to access our websystems and there is nobody at Verizon who can help or know who to contact that can help. very frustrating.

Not even having a business account with Verizon can get you someone who will even offer to pass this up the chain.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Well it was just a random thought. Something that popped into my head when I saw Nebraska, Colorado, Montana all in that post. Haha.

Good Luck figuring it out

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just checked, the website works on my phone through my home wifi here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ef1165

Site worked fine on my Droid X over home wi-fi (AT&T). Tried to go back to it using Verizon 3G, no dice.

Northeast Oklahoma here.

0 Likes
cpearson

Thank you for your testing.  Once again a recap of where realscape3d.com is able to load on the Verizon wireless network.

Works on:

east coast (no specific local)

west coast (no specific local)

California 

Oregon

Does not work:

Montana

Nebraska

Oklahoma

Looks like this is happening in the mid section of the country. Anyone in Colorado,  or Texas? Also, I should get the newbie question out of the way...  Are there any Verizon staff on this forum.

0 Likes
hwsdad62

I was able to access your website with WiFi and 3G on my Droid x here in Ohio.

0 Likes
cpearson

Thanks for the results! Here is the current recap.

Works on:

east coast (no specific local)

west coast (no specific local)

California

Oregon

Ohio

Does not work:

Montana

Nebraska

Oklahoma

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
Something to note is that those that are reachign your site are using Froyo 2.2 and default browser. Based on the information thus far it would appear to be browser related issue as you used the same device to access the site via opera and it worked fine. That alone should be a sign of a browser related problem. So those that have successfully and unsuccessfully need to post Phone(as some have eris listed) android version, and browser, browser vers , and location to make data compplete. I am lookign for the appI used for doing traceroutes, btu I am unable to find it. I will update once I find it though. I did have one.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Since you asked. Eris 2.1 OTA and stock browser. Worked on wifi and didn't work on 3g. Same browser both times.

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
The issue seems to be between the redirection link passed to the browser via 3g network...HMMM...let me see what I can find.
0 Likes