The Dock
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

It's probably stupid of me to post this but I got the Docking Station today from my Verizon Store - they got ONE is their shipment and I got lucky.

I called Verizon to order another and they are out of stock - completely.

I know why...

IT KICKS **bleep**!

It charges the phone with the screen on - I get an awesome clock, the weather, music which sounds great, a dimmer if you have it near your bed and an alarm clock.

It looks fantastic and right now I keep it at my computer.  But I MUST have one for my bed too.

When we threw the Droid into this at the store everyone was drooling and other customers wanted one.  Of course they had no others.

It's sold out for a reason.

0 Likes
Re: The Dock
Eleven
Enthusiast - Level 3

It was a huge hit at my office today also.  People loved it.

0 Likes
Randomeis

I was able to switch to the multimedia dock function by setting my DROID next to my Cube World desktop toy 

Just place the cube face down and against the two magnets that are close together. 

Now if only I had a charger that angled so I could lay it flush 

0 Likes
schmittdoggy

1)  is there any way that the display stays on?  It hibernates after 1 minute.  Do I have to change the setting the display globally so  it will affect all functions? 

2)  why no A/V plugs to hook up to stereo!  Come on Moto!

0 Likes
Haggie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just ordered one. The sales guy at the Verizon store in SF said that the west coast warehouse has them in stock. 2-day shipping for free.

0 Likes
droid31

Do you know if the Droid will fit in the dock if it has a case on it?

0 Likes
tmiles

No it will not fit.  My wife has the pink snap on cover and you have to take the back piece off to fit in the dock.  The cover for the keyboard has to come off.

0 Likes
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

What telephone #?

0 Likes
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

When it's in the dock it stays on with the time and a bunch of other info - no hibernate since it's charging.

You can hit a button to dim it for sleeping.

0 Likes
SSHGuru
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks I just ordered a second from them it should arrive thursday.

0 Likes