Switched phones and have lost Verizon Visual VM
boutaswell-v-s
Enthusiast - Level 2

Probably the wrong place but it is about Visual VM. 

I had an Incredible with verizon visual voice mail until the phone died a couple of weeks ago and since I was eligible for an upgrade, the Bionic was available for free so I bit.  Setting the phone up bit by bit and got to the point of verizon's visual vm.  The phone seems to think it is installed but I can find the app nowhere.  It was so long ago, I don't remember how I got it installed on the Incredible and can find no way to do it for the Bionic.  I'm just a lost little waif here.  Can anyone punt me in the right direction?  Thanks,

Oh, I like the Bionic better than the Incredible so far; I did upgrade the battery though, something I had continually threatened with the Incred but never did..  Now, my phone will actually last all day with no problems.  I still don't really understand my problems with battery service as the phone sits in my vehicle in standby all workday(no cell phones where I work, security and all that crap).  This new battery is larger and required a new back plate, which came with the battery.  I ordered it thru verizon; it was $49.99 but had a $25.00 discount.  Couldn't pass that up.

Now, does anyone have a favorite bluetooth mic recommendation for under $50.00?

Thanks,

Richard

0 Likes
Re: Switched phones and have lost Verizon Visual VM
verizonmoderator1

<Post moved from the Android space to the DROID Bionic by Motorola space for more exposure.>

0 Likes
Re: Switched phones and have lost Verizon Visual VM
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, boutaswell-v-s!

I'm glad you are enjoying the Bionic on your line! Its a great 4G device! This sounds like a simple fix by just re-adding the Visual Voice Mail feature back to your line. You can do so by logging in at vzw.com/myverizon and clicking "Add/Change Features' under the 'I Want To..." area of the page. If you need further assistance, please reply to this thread.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes