Re: So when do i get my incredible ?
barsan

That is good news. I have been reading the posts, so hopefully I will hear something soon. I placed my order online 5/8:

0 Likes
barsan

Update: Just received an email from Verizon stating the phone has been shipped. Delivery May 24th. Hang in there guys!!

0 Likes
jaswong00

Hi Guys,

Another quick update for the 5-10 order, I just got a tracking email from Verizon say that it has been shipped and it will arrive on 5-25....so for those who order on 5-9 and 5-10.  You guys should receive them very very soon!

0 Likes
phxdave

So when I do get my Incredible (if ever) does the 30-day evaluation period begin upon receipt or upon sale date???

0 Likes
MattSmith

Jaswon, I have no recieved an email yet and I ordered on 5/9 from the internet, did you as well?

Also where do you live, that might play a role?

0 Likes
MattSmith

I checked my order stats and it says  Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

Does anyone elses say this that got a tracking number? People that ordered 5/10 are getting tracking #'s and I ordered mine in the 9th..still no sign.

0 Likes
mattc3325

same on mine  Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.ordered on 5/10

0 Likes
barsan

When I logged on this morning, I saw that same message..later on in the day, I could not load the page..a couple of hours later I received an email with shipping information...Hopefully you will be receiving an email very soon. By the way my location is Houston TX. 

0 Likes
Re: So when do I get my incredible ?
MANNY921

OK VERIZON NEEDS TO OWN UP TO SHIPPING ERRORS AND PHONE MALFUNCTION. A.S.A.P. IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE A NEXUS ONE PROBLEM EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T HAVE THE NEXUS ONE. WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THE VERIZON OF OLD?

UPDATE: I started this post . I just went to my uncles house and he had something to show me. HE HAD AN INCREDIBLE AND YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW WHEN HE ORDERED THE PHONE? ON THE 14 AND HE RECEIVED IT YESTERDAY THE 21. That's just wrong. What the funk VERIZON? How does he get his phone before me? I don't care what shipping mistake or what excuse Verizon has for sending his phone 7 days after he made the order. Its been 12 days and I haven't heard anything about mine. 

BUT WAIT I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!  The phone is messing up already with the exchange server like ive read here in some post plus the battery was heating up after a 10 minute call that I made on it.

The phone never has any signal he try's to send text and they wont go out, he gets text an hour after and the phone rebooted 2 times when I was there.

After seeing all of that im glad I didn't get mine yet. I tried calling 611 and asking what's up with the phone being like that and both the CSR and the TECH SUPPORT GUY said that this is the first time of them hearing about these problems. OK?

How is it that they don't want to acknowledge that there's something really wrong with the phone. He took the phone to the store and they told him the same. NOBODY HAS ANY ANSWERS!

SO NOW I ASK SHOULD I CANCEL MY ORDER? My neighbors phone is also like my uncles and he is just tired of the phone and wants to returned it.

0 Likes
Re: So when do I get my incredible ?
medic2joey
Contributor - Level 2

Don't think they will allow you to cancel your order. You actually have to receive the phone, Then return it...

0 Likes