Sending mms from my Droid Incredible....
djkoz78
Not sure if anyone has had this issue as well, but I can send mms to any carrier & to any phone other than the iphone 3gs. I will send a mms & everyone says they receive it, but when I send it to any iphone they never EVER receive it. I also had my HTC Eris did the same thing.

Then I got my Dinc & it worked at first & then they just stooped receiving them. I have used every text message app & still the same results. I typically used handcent, then I tried the stock & they would get them periodically & then nothing again so I tried other sms apps with the same result. I actually called VZW & they were baffled. So does anyone else have the same problem or did & fix it. Any info would be awesome. Thanks
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Sending mms from my Droid Incredible....
AZSALUKI
Legend

it has been hit or miss for me. every pic i send to non iphones always go through fine. however, when i send to iphones.....sometimes they get it just fine, sometimes they get no message at all, and sometimes they get it but can't open the pic. i only have a couple people with iphones that i ever send pics to so i haven't really looked into....just told them to go get a droid!! lol

0 Likes
Hppycmpr3

I have found if I use the stock mms as opposed to handcent which is my default it usually works.

0 Likes
josborne31

I was under the impression that Handcent didn't send MMS, only  SMS. Therefore attempting  to send MMS (pictures, and the such) from Handcent will not work.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I have never had an issue using Handcent to send pix. But I have not sent pix to an iPhone

0 Likes