Recurring email problems!!!
Eschurr

My DROID is pretty cool, but the email is pretty bad.   Here's the problems i've had:

1.  i've had the phone 8 weeks, and 4 times i've had to totally reconfigure the 3 email accounts i have set up on it.  I'll set them up and everything works fine, and then one day *poof* they are all gone. When i try to access my email, the Droid says "you can set up email easily in just a few steps."  it completely forgets everything i've set up.  Annoying.

2.  sometimes i write an email, hit send, and discover later that it's sitting in my outbox.  i hit "send outgoing messages" but nothing happens -- the message just sits there in my outbox and doesn't go.

ARGH!

0 Likes
Re: Recurring email problems!!!
cbdesigns727

Just ran into this problem myself today. Did some research on this and i turns out to be a big problem with the Droid.  I have had my phone for about a month 1/2 with no problems. Went into e-mail today and just a blank screen. Had to re-do my yahoo and outlook and now it is better but i read that this re-occurs multiple times. see link.....

http://www.techspot.com/news/37280-motorola-droid-users-experiencing-email-deletion-bug.html

If we can please get some feedback on this issue it would be great!

0 Likes