Reading Text Messages from 2nd Cell Phone
pistachio1

I have two Droid cell phones. One for business and one for personal. Is it possible to read the text messages sent to my personal phone from my business cell ? I have two separate phone lines. My business phone is under my company's account and my personal is under my name.

0 Likes
Re: Reading Text Messages from 2nd Cell Phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You would have to forward each one to the other phone is the one way it can happen.

OR

You could download a SMS backup that forwards the messages to an email address.  Then you could add that email address account to the other phone and read the messages that way.  I think you would need to the keep the phone with the SMS backup on so that the app can see that there are new messages available to forward to the email.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Scratch all that. This app was one of the editors' weekly choice of applications on androidcentral.com

Give it look. It is supposed to do what you are asking for.

https://market.android.com/details?id=pixelkitchen.passitforward&feature=search_result

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello forum members,

Thanks for all the replies on this issue. pistachio1, auto-forwarding text messages is a service that is not provided by us. I have taken the liberty to read on this app & it appears that it may do what you are trying to do. Keep in mind that this is a third party app that is NOT support by Verizon Wireless. I would recommend that you read the reviews to ensure that this does what you would like it to do. 

Hope this helps and good luck!

Arnetth_VZW

0 Likes