Re: Phone not working since Android update on 11-5-2013?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

3Droid4sAndCounting wrote:

Dude, TOTALLY  different rsvp to nothing i EVRR communicatec to you - clean up the messages and responses!

--- Original Message ---

The VZW rep was replying to another user in the same thread you had replied to earlier on the Verizon Wireless Community Forum.  If you are seeing these in your email inbox, then you have turned on email notifications for this thread.  Which means you will get emailed every time someone replies to this thread.  The email contain a link to view the discussion in the community.  If you don't know who the poster is replying to click on the link to view the discussion and find out before blindly replying to another user's post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
3Droid4sAndCounting

It isnt blindly when you dont know in the first place. I did NOT chek a box to cause this, if it is the default behavior for the forum, that is BAD, and that default behaviour needs to stop.

--- Original Message ---

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

3Droid4sAndCounting wrote:

It isnt blindly when you dont know in the first place. I did NOT chek a box to cause this, if it is the default behavior for the forum, that is BAD, and that default behaviour needs to stop.

--- Original Message ---

Then go into your community profile and change it under your prefene settings.  You are the only one who can control it for your account here.  It might be the default and doesn't work for everyone, but you do have the option to customize to a level that works for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TMH90

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YES WE DID GET HELP IN ANOTHER STORE AND THEY WERE SO WONDERFUL! The phone is dead but they made sure he received a replacement.

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes