PDF Viewer or Adobe Reader/QuickOffice Questions - PLEASE REPLY!
nytraveller53

Does the D Inc ship preinstalled with the "PDF Viewer" or Adobe Reader?

Also, can you CREATE documents with Quickoffice, or does it only view doc/xls/ppt from attachments? I'm assuming you can also drag documents from the computer to the SD Card and view them on Quickoffice as well?

Thanks!:robothappy:

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: PDF Viewer or Adobe Reader/QuickOffice Questions - PLEASE REPLY!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The Dinc with 2.1 had a pdf viewer but it was removed from the 2.2 update. You can download the Adobe pdf reader application from the Market for free.

I believe that the QuickOffice installed on the Dinc is for viewing files only. The full paid version of QuickOffice has more options and is available on the market.

Yes you can drag and drop documents into the sd card and they will be viewable by the QuickOffice application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The Dinc with 2.1 had a pdf viewer but it was removed from the 2.2 update. You can download the Adobe pdf reader application from the Market for free.

I believe that the QuickOffice installed on the Dinc is for viewing files only. The full paid version of QuickOffice has more options and is available on the market.

Yes you can drag and drop documents into the sd card and they will be viewable by the QuickOffice application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nytraveller53

Thanks! Okay, I'll just download Adobe Reader. I wonder why HTC removed the regular PDF reader?:smileysad:

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Don't know. If the posts about it on this board are to be believed, everyone liked the pdf viewer better than the pdf reader from Adobe.

0 Likes
nytraveller53

Well, I use Adobe Reader on my Windows 7 Pc, so it'll be fine for me. I don't mind Adobe products...hey, they made Flash after all!

0 Likes