Re: Not getting email notifications
donzarelli

I am having the same problem with email notifications with my corporate sync account.  I have set it to data push and fetch at 15 mins as well.  In my profession i need to receive these emails and notifications as quick as possible.  I have sent several texts and haven't had any luck.  Please help. 

0 Likes
kevlar119

Same problem!  Sometimes it checks, sometimes it doesn't.  I have to click on each email link for it to check for mail - - hope this is fixed quickly.

0 Likes
keharty

Well for whatever reason once I deleted my yahoo email information from the stock email app and then re-entered it the notifications now work. I don't like that the the frequency it checks for email can only be set for every 15 minutes or longer but at least it now works. I also tried the K9 app from the market and it works but I like the stock app better.

A big improvement over the first Droid phone is that you can now select all emails and do a mass delete.

0 Likes
NeilM

just got my X today and I too am having the same notification alert issue. Emails are coming sporadically (not push instantaneously) via my work and yahoo mail but no notification sound/alert. I've tried everything. Just switched from the Droid Incredible and never had this issue with it. 

It doesn't seem like the X works with 'push' email since it only retrieves the emails once you manually check it and click on email icon.

Anyone else experiencing this??

0 Likes