Not an issue - more like a quirk
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

Upgraded to .602 the other day and right after the update finished installing and everything, I got a flood of text messages. Apparently the update caused a bunch of my OLD text messages (not necessarily the last ones sent) to be sent again. Random ones from the middles of conversations. They sent to the correct contacts, but it was to nearly all of the people I've had conversations with recently.

I'm not upset or anything as it's really not a big deal. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? It caused a lot of confusion on the recipients' ends :smileytongue:

0 Likes
Re: Not an issue - more like a quirk
B33
Legend

vereyezuhn wrote:

Upgraded to .602 the other day and right after the update finished installing and everything, I got a flood of text messages. Apparently the update caused a bunch of my OLD text messages (not necessarily the last ones sent) to be sent again. Random ones from the middles of conversations. They sent to the correct contacts, but it was to nearly all of the people I've had conversations with recently.

I'm not upset or anything as it's really not a big deal. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? It caused a lot of confusion on the recipients' ends :smileytongue:

Vereye was this from Gmail or Others like yahoo , Aol or Etc.

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

It was text messages

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Sorry Vereye i was thinking Gmail my goof i must have cleared mine out when i done the FR on my X it still wants to come back on when i shut if though but just at times. Have you seen any other issues with your X since the new update other than the sent Txt Msg's.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it's magic. my upgrade was uneventful, so far.

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

bearone21 wrote:

it's magic. my upgrade was uneventful, so far.

Mine has been too, other than that one time occurance.

My X was running perfectly with GB, this update did absolutely nothing.

0 Likes