Re: Nexus One or Droid Incredible ?
Androidoholic
Enthusiast - Level 3

greggds wrote:

so...based on the reported difference of the RAM on both phones, for those that understand the OS and additions like Sense, etc...how much of a difference will this mean in the functionality comparison between the Nexus and Incredible?

We shouldn't assume that the Incredible will have 256 RAM, it is way to early an NO OFFICIAL specs have been released yet. Every article I read says it should have this or it is rumored to have this...But nothing official. The Nexus One has 512MB RAM, with the enhanced features like HD recording and running HTC Sense UI, there is no way I see the Incredible coming out with just 256 RAM, it should have at least a similar amount of RAM as the N1.

0 Likes
greggds

Androidoholic wrote:

We shouldn't assume that the Incredible will have 256 RAM, it is way to early an NO OFFICIAL specs have been released yet. Every article I read says it should have this or it is rumored to have this...But nothing official. The Nexus One has 512MB RAM, with the enhanced features like HD recording and running HTC Sense UI, there is no way I see the Incredible coming out with just 256 RAM, it should have at least a similar amount of RAM as the N1.

that is kind of along the lines of what I was thinking.  I really, really like what the Incredible has to offer - especially with sense.  Hopefully at the end of March during the CDMA conference we will hear some more.

I know some folks were not only waiting to gauge the Nexus and Incredible, but also to see if the rumors of the iPhone hitting VZW in June would come to fruition.

Here's the latest on that - doesn't look like 2010.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10686428/1/apple-iphone-arrival-at-verizon-delayed.html?cm_ven=GOOGLE...

0 Likes
Androidoholic
Enthusiast - Level 3

greggds wrote:

that is kind of along the lines of what I was thinking.  I really, really like what the Incredible has to offer - especially with sense.  Hopefully at the end of March during the CDMA conference we will hear some more.

I know some folks were not only waiting to gauge the Nexus and Incredible, but also to see if the rumors of the iPhone hitting VZW in June would come to fruition. 

Here's the latest on that - doesn't look like 2010.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10686428/1/apple-iphone-arrival-at-verizon-delayed.html?cm_ven=GOOGLE...

Thanks, good article haven't seen it yet. Yes I totally agree we should hear something at the CTIA Wireless 2010, March 23rd-25th. 

0 Likes