New user of Droid X has questions...
skipper14

1. People send me pictures that I would like to keep on my phone. How do I save them to my phone from the text message.

2. I linked my facebook account to my phone but I do not want everyone's number in my contacts.  I just want the people that I actually put in there myself. Is there something I can do to get rid of the unwanteds?

3. Why aren't the text messages in order? For example if I just get a text message from somebody I have to scroll down and find it. Why isn't it the first one in the box like all other phones?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New user of Droid X has questions...
Arizona623
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I could answer your first and third question.If you want to save an image just do a long press on the image and you'll see an option to save image. About the text messages not being in order, that is a known problem with the 2.2 update.Hopefully that will be fixed soon.I don't use facebook but I think for the second question you could go to your contacts and just do a long press on the contact you don't want and you'll get an option to delete contact. Hpoe this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Arizona623
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I could answer your first and third question.If you want to save an image just do a long press on the image and you'll see an option to save image. About the text messages not being in order, that is a known problem with the 2.2 update.Hopefully that will be fixed soon.I don't use facebook but I think for the second question you could go to your contacts and just do a long press on the contact you don't want and you'll get an option to delete contact. Hpoe this helps.

0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2

from your home screen select the icon for your contacts. once there hit your menu button and select display group and you can switch what is there for your contacts. switch between fb contacts and just phone contacts.

0 Likes