Is anyone else having the same problem that I am having (see details below)? Have any of you found a solution?
I have had my Droid 2 phone for almost 2 years. Once Google Calendar was able to sync with Outlook 2010 calendars, I set that up on my phone. And, for the most part, it has worked well most of the time. However, within the past week, I noticed that calendar items I put in my phone's calendar do show up on my Google calendar (online) but they do not appear in my Outlook 2010 calendar on my computer. And, new items on my Outlook 2010 calendar do not appear on my Google calendar or on my phone.
I've spent the past couple of days trying to resolve the problem. I've checked for help on Google's website..... on Microsoft's website......on Verizon's website...etc. I have uninstalled and re-installed the Google sync software on my computer. In the past, that resolved any issues I've had. But not this week.
Most of the articles I'm finding were posted in years 2010 and 2011. These articles are resolving issues that I've already dealt with. This is a new issue (within the past week or so) for me. And, I'm finding it hard to submit a question to a "real" customer support person.
I know that the issue is most likely with Google's support team. But, I'm posting here to see if anyone in our group has the same issue and if you were able to resolve it.