National Access Coverage Not Available message when sending picture message
NeilKW
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't understand why this is happening.  I have a strong signal and my 3G indicator is on.  Why is it trying to use National Access?  How do I send this message?  HELP!!    Smiley Happy

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: National Access Coverage Not Available message when sending picture message
NeilKW
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nevermind...  After about 40 or 50 tries, it went through....

View solution in original post

0 Likes
NeilKW
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nevermind...  After about 40 or 50 tries, it went through....

0 Likes
Jes80

This seems to be a problem that comes up occasionally.  I have a Droid2 and keep getting this same message when trying to send a picture message to someone.  I've checked the version settings as was listed in one of these post and everything matched.  And I did a update...

I still get this message.

any other suggestions?  :smileysad:

0 Likes
Gail0421
Enthusiast - Level 3

I recommend that you perform a battery pull first then update your device. Power your device off and remove the battery for 30 seconds. Replace the battery and power your device on and then dial *228 on phone and select option 2 to update your device. 

0 Likes
Jes80

I have tried everything that has been suggested in all the threads I have come across with this problem and I have only been able to actually 'send' a MMS picture message 1 time.  This is very frustrating since it seems to be a regular problem with so many people.

So my next question is.... will this EVER get resolved?

0 Likes
bronco252

i am having the same problem and have already done the software check.  What's the problem, I bought this phone to do exactly what it won't do.  Does anyone know if this is a phone issue or a Verizon issue?  This should really not happen, how can the text portion go through and the picture not?

0 Likes