NFL Mobile App and Video Output
chrisb77

So I decided to pay for the NFL Mobile Premium app, $5.00/month because of various circumstances and my cable TV options. I was hoping the be able to plug my micro HDMI to HDMI cable from my phone to TV and watch it but the app doesnt allow video playback when there is a video out cord plugged in. Is there anyway to watch the game via the NFL Mobile app on a larger screen like a tv?

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile App and Video Output
Tom27
Enthusiast - Level 1

How was the app.? Were u able to watch all of the games on sunday such as your fav. team? Was it worth the $5? Thanks hope I'm not being a pain in the arss.

0 Likes
Not applicable

No they will not allow you to output it to a TV. And Tom27 There were no games on Sunday as the season doesn't start until THIS Sunday September 9th. Also this app doesn't allow you to watch those games anyways. You get access to Sunday Night Football Monday Night Football and games on NFL Network which are usually on a Thursday night.

0 Likes
JMac11SU

The App does not work well, and yes they apparently do not want you to stream to your TV via HDMI, so it shuts down the second you try.  I wanted to do the same thing and stream it to my TV.  My problem now is that I can't figure out how to cancel the $5 per month subscription.  They seem to have made it impossible to cancel it easily, which is annoying.

0 Likes
helenk8

wasn't it free last year?

0 Likes
Not applicable

helenk8 wrote:

wasn't it free last year?

No once the season started you had to get Verizon's $10 Vcast crud or whatever it was.

0 Likes
rx8bowman

Wish I had read this before I did the subscription. Anyway, seeing the exact same problem, but will suffer through the smaller screen. At least it's larger than an iPhone...

0 Likes
Dion99

Check this out. It worked for me but the video quality isnt the best     http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1307183

0 Likes
halfmoongh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just upgraded and I've only been able to see about 4 minutes of the game I wanted to watch, otherwise, it's rotating through all the games, not staying on one. I'm not happy AT ALL! I will be calling and cancelling unless it allows me to watch the game I keep on selecting but won't come up. The video quality is fine, though. I do wish since I'm paying for it, I could connect it to my TV and watch.

0 Likes
Not applicable

halfmoongh wrote:

I just upgraded and I've only been able to see about 4 minutes of the game I wanted to watch, otherwise, it's rotating through all the games, not staying on one. I'm not happy AT ALL! I will be calling and cancelling unless it allows me to watch the game I keep on selecting but won't come up. The video quality is fine, though. I do wish since I'm paying for it, I could connect it to my TV and watch.

If you're talking about RedZone that's how it works. RedZone never stays on one game.  You have to have Sunday Ticket if you want to have access to all the games and you need DirecTv for that. You should educate yourself on how Redzone works.

0 Likes