My phone keeps rebooting, whats the deal??
rsarno
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have only had my phone for 1 week, all of a sudden its rebooting.

There is no consistancy to it. It happens at home, at work, good signal, bad signal, wifi-on, wifi-off, on a call, just sitting on my desk

I bought an app called SystemPanel Pro, which graphs all sorts of stuff. Using this data i can see my phone is rebooting 8-10 times daily

This is not a unique issue. It is all over the internet, all over the forums, etc.

The reason i am not jumping to get a replacement is because i do not want a refurb, i paid a lot of money for this phone and i want my new one.

Can i please have some feedback from an official?

0 Likes
Re: My phone keeps rebooting, whats the deal??
rsarno
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any chance of a VZW response?

0 Likes
rondistar

I can say I have found certain apps will cause this to occur.  I have done a factory reset and it stopped doing it.  Though if you would like to have one done, to see if it works on your device, do not do it yourself with out making sure you know what you are doing and what is required to get the phone back up and running.  Take it to a Verizon Corp. store and have them reset it for you they are trained to do this and know how to get the phone back up and running after the reset.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

rsarno wrote:

Any chance of a VZW response?

This is mainly a peer-to-peer forum. Maybe tech support can help you out.You would have to call in though

0 Likes