My folders missing in email app Droid Global
TyB

I can only see the stock folders for my verizon mail on my Droid Global. Why can't I see My Folders that I create?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My folders missing in email app Droid Global
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi TyB,

I know it's important to use your email while on the go. I would like to assist, but I do need some additional information. When you mention "Verizon mail," do you mean your verizon.net email? What type of email are you using? Are you using the Mail application on the device (from the Market), or are you accessing Mail from your browser? 

When viewing your email on your PC, you do get the option to create your own folders. On your device, only a certain amount of folders are supported, so this may be the reason that the ones you created do not appear. Below is a link for setting up email and all the details for the Droid 2 Global device.

I hope this information is helpful for you, and for other Droid 2 Global users. 

http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/email_setup/droid2.pdf

Thanks and have a good day!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My folders missing in email app Droid Global
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi TyB,

I know it's important to use your email while on the go. I would like to assist, but I do need some additional information. When you mention "Verizon mail," do you mean your verizon.net email? What type of email are you using? Are you using the Mail application on the device (from the Market), or are you accessing Mail from your browser? 

When viewing your email on your PC, you do get the option to create your own folders. On your device, only a certain amount of folders are supported, so this may be the reason that the ones you created do not appear. Below is a link for setting up email and all the details for the Droid 2 Global device.

I hope this information is helpful for you, and for other Droid 2 Global users. 

http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/email_setup/droid2.pdf

Thanks and have a good day!

0 Likes