My first droid-FB Questions
kmj_mke

I just got the droid incredible and i have a couple questions....

- Why can't i delete out apps that i dont use (example: Flixr, the stocks one, twitter... etc)?

-Is there a way to only allow FB to sync the contacts i have in my phone book, but only those contacts not add all my fb friends to my phonebook?

-is there any way to not allow FB to sync the calendar to my phone? and how do i delete out all that stuff from my calendar in my phone, i dont see an option (such as the FB added birthdays)

-I downloaded the newer fb app to my phone off the market but now it shows there's 2 fb apps (Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense) whats up with that?

-IS there any way to sync my Blackberry calendar to my droid calendar?

Thanks! Katie

0 Likes
Re: My first droid-FB Questions
AZSALUKI
Legend

i don't have all the answers but:

the preloaded apps can't be uninstalled. vzn more than likely has deals worked out with these companies to load the apps.

the 2 different fb apps are exactly that...2 different apps. one was developed by htc for their devices and the other was developed for all android devices. i don't care for either of them. i just use the mobile site and bookmarked it (www.m.facebook.com).

to get rid of the fb calendar synch, go to calendar-->menu-->more-->calendars-->and uncheck the fb synch option.

0 Likes